WARS SHOULD NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED.
Ok smart ass I hear you say….. tell us how YOU would have done it.
NEGOTIATION THE Only WAY.
Rule 1 all weapons to be controlled by the UN
Rule 2 That weapon should be the star wars type accurate laser in space so no retaliation could take place.
Rule 3 To go to war before going to arbitration with the UN AUTOMATICALLY triggers an attack on every presidential palace of the offending nation and the capital city.
Rule 3 To go to war with another country after talking to the UN triggers 3 above if you are not out 7 days after the UN says so.
No further laws.
So how do the problems of hostility take a peaceful track??
- When a country is compelled to the point that he feels war is the only way out, then he must come to the UN negotiating table.
- He must bring all his subordinates to the lower ranks with him.
- The two primary leaders of each country must sit at a table with each other in adjoining rooms, in the same house, it doesn’t matter.
- Each leader must understand that there are only three possible solutions.
v They both leave and have signed a peace agreement
v One ends up dead, and a next available successor takes his place.
v The other ends up dead, and a next available successor takes his place.
- Its simple, an officer of the law is there with these two leaders, and in the time while negotiations are under way there shall be no hostilities or Rule 3 in invoked.
- If either one of the two leaders gets to a point where he refuses to continue discussions with the other, simply shoot him, pull his body to one side and get in his subordinate.
- The discussion resumes, and article 6 is in force.
- Ultimately you get to a subordinate who by virtue of being next in command can now dictate the play for the future, and agree to an agreement.
- If a leader (original or not) gets to a point where he believes his country men will not accept his decision, then he must resign, and the leader of the hostile group must take his place.
- No man shall leave this place until the issue is resolved.
This solution provides several things:
- No hostilities ever
- No need for armies
- The first casualty from any man that says war is the answer is the leader instead of the common man.
- The man that decides war would truly be a brave man.
- It shows that NOTHING is more important in the workings of government than preventing a war and the associated loss of life.
If you kill, 1 leader or ten, it matters not, because ultimately you get to a level of rank that would reach an agreement, either to save his soul, his life, or maybe even make a good decision.
So after all this…… why do we need weapons or bombs????
Armies or soldiers?